Guidelines for showing respect to yourself, your studio, and your teacher.
- Bow as you enter and leave the studio, the training area, and bow to your teacher.
- Say "Yes Sir or Ma'am" and "No Sir or Ma'am" when asked a question.
- If you are late to class ask permission to join class. Classes start on the hour.
- When you approach your teacher, wait to be addressed before speaking.
- Remove all rings, necklaces, watches, and jewelry before training.
- Wear a clean uniform and exercise good personal hygene.
- Senior belts are expected to lead by example.
- You must ask permission to participate in any tournament or other outside martial
- All students are to greet their parents when entering their home, and say goodbye
- All students will respect their parents, teachers, and elders.
- All students will be kind to their siblings.
- All students will keep their rooms clean, and do their family household chores.
- All students will keep their hair, body and teeth clean, and finger nails trimed.
- All students will do their best accidemically. *Grades below a "C" may lead to disciplinary
- All students will stand up to bullies, and defend themselves and their classmates.
- All students will avoid physical conflict, and will never start a fight.